Tuesday, July 17, 2012

!!! 30 Day Style Challenge !!! ~Day 1~ Studio at Dusk...


It is officially day 1 of this challenge and it is a HOT one!

Unfortunately I was planning to start my outfit documentations with a nice outdoor location 

BUT

Alas, it had just rained so everything was mushy and muddy where I had wanted to go.

SO

I call this shoot...

"Studio at Dusk"





The sun was setting but still blinding...

You see the difference in this last photo which was taken after the sun finally ducked behind some houses...


I purchased this dress from an awesome little dress shop/art gallery in Merrickville called 


I love the kitschy floral pattern and the open back.

I basically wish I owned this shop and everything in it.
I recommend checking it out.

In fact, I just recommend checking out Merrickville and everything in it.


I predict living there someday. 



Day 1 = Complete

1 comment:

  1. I would live with you anywhere, sometimes you think you know what you want but perhaps you forget that it's the people who make a place great not the place itself. A place with you is a place worth living.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis