Monday, September 26, 2011

Pictures that make me smile. Part 8 (Paris Edition)


An artist has no home in Europe except in Paris. 














(all pics from pinterest)

So... it's been a little over a year since my husband and I visited Paris and I need to go back.

In fact, I am trying to figure out if it is feasible to live there short term sometime within the next year and a half...

We just bought a house so you may be thinking... bad timing...

BUT

I don't think so.  
You see, a house can be rented out. 
 Even sold if need be (though it wouldn't).
The reason it would need to happen within the next year and a half is that the only thing that would likely keep my husband and I from taking on an adventure such as this would be having a baby....which we'd like to do in the nearish future.

Anyways... this is my short Paris rant.


Pics of my new hair soon to come ;)


6 comments:

  1. Pari is so easy to fall in love with,I love the photos and it took me back a few years when I stayed in Montmartre with my step daughter Emma. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are gorgeous, have to admit I'm a little jealous that you've been to Paris. I'm trying to persuade my husband-to-be that it's the perfect place to go for our honeymoon next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, tell him you must!

    My husband thought Paris would be more MY thing since I'm the artist but he LOVED it too. It's impossible not too! I don't want to build it up or anything.... but for us it was just so magical :)

    We stayed at this insanely lovely little boutique hotel called Hotel Duquesne Eiffel, I recommend it whole heartedly. Just make sure that you get a room with a view of the Eiffel tower from the balcony. It makes aaaaaaall the difference. I think ours was room number was 51. Here's the website.

    http://www.duquesneeiffel.com/en

    and Angela, I totally agree. I AM IN LOVE. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Paris-pics!!!

    PS: I like your hair!

    mimilovesmimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there.
    I'm Valentine, the girl on the picture you've not mentionned. Here is the link of my blog : www.helloitsvalentine.fr

    I'm glad my photo has been used on your Pinterest profile and re-pined many times, but hey : here i the link of my article with my photos taken : http://www.helloitsvalentine.fr/2011/06/here-comes-summer.html

    I've sol this photo for a UK novel cover too : http://www.helloitsvalentine.fr/2012/07/french-lessons.html

    That would be nice precising where you've taken all the pictures above + links of their authors.

    Valentine Vanesse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow stunning photos. which area is the number 5 photo taken? Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis