Thursday, June 30, 2011

Upcycled and Unique Shelving Ideas.


I have been browsing some 

upcycled furniture ideas,
 as of late, in anticipation of our soon to be new home and I have decided I would like to take a stab at something like these 

unique shelving ideas.


I am not exactly sure yet where in our house it will end up though.
It will probably depend on how it turns out! :)


There is a second hand store opening up quite close to us in about a week so I will be frequenting the aisles in order to find the perfect combo of tables...


AND
once we have a yard and a garage I might actually have somewhere to DO some of the projects that I have been longing to do for so long!


I really like the idea do painting everything to match... but it does take away a bit of the eclectic feel.


Either way, this ideas is soooo cute and if I can make it happen at some point soon,

I will.

3 comments:

  1. What effective use of re cycled stuff. I really love the colours too. I also like your Klimt post too. lol Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! I have taken the liberty of posting this on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/thelittlegreenpage – an online community to spread eco-awareness. Trust this is fine with you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis