Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NICOLETTA CECCOLI.

Ncoletta Ceccoli is an amazing illustrator.  
My personal favourites are flora and lucciola.

candyforest
This definitely belongs in the world of whimsy.

agata
biancaneve
I think gnomes are one of my favourite things.

birdcage

butterfly
I think these butterflies look more like moths
But I think moths are just as beautiful.  

catrarymary
crows
fishingroom
flora
georginatamesthedragon
lovely
lucciola
sheryl
I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of an empty birdcage.  
That is how I came across this lovely artist.
I googles birdcages.

spidergirl
theprincessandtheprey

tower

treegirl
beedream
uovo
balloongirl

I wish I was balloongirl.

3 comments:

  1. What pretty, dreamy paintings!

    They remind me a lot of the artwork of Mark Ryden, who is definitely dreamy and whimsical, but in a much darker way: http://www.markryden.com/paintings/index.html

    I really like your blog!

    ♥ Christine
    http://www.mushroomwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just took a look at Ryden's stuff.....I like!

    Definitely up my alley as far as strange and dreamy art (a little more on the strange side than Ceccoli, of course ;)

    And Thanks! I like yours too!

    We both have reacent posts on pink trees....we both have whimsy in our names....great minds....great minds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    If you like Nicolleta Ceccoli’s work, I advise you to got to this website ( http://www.speightsandfaronboutique.com ) to discover a fabulous range. Journals, Postcards, Jewelry… this artist has made many different items for La Marelle, a french company working as an editor.
    On this website, you can also discover many different french artists such as Nathalie Lete, Adolie Day, or Mlle Heloise.
    Have a good one,
    Cyril

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis